Mojo Active is fully committed to your service, satisfaction and to the wellbeing of our participants. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have in our continued commitment to improve this service. To ensure we meet the highest possible business and safety standards the following Terms & Conditions apply.
Booking & Payment
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- A booking is not confirmed until Mojo Active has received a fully completed Booking Form and received the deposit. Until such time, all bookings are deemed provisional. Completed Booking Forms establish a contract between the individual booking an activity and Mojo Active.
- A deposit of 50% must be paid upon booking.
- The remaining balance is due 14 days before the activity date.
- In the event that the balance is not paid, Mojo Active will have the discretion to treat the booking as cancelled by the client, whereupon the initial deposit will be forfeited and Mojo Active may re-sell the activity place.
- Mojo Active will seek to accommodate any reasonable changes to your booking, but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. This may incur a change to the cost of your activity.
Cancellations & Refunds (non Holiday Club)
- Should you cancel your booking for any reason within 14 days of the commencement of the activity, the client shall forfeit the initial deposit only.
- Should you cancel your booking for any reason up to 7 days of the commencement of the activity, the client shall forfeit 75% of the booking cost.
- All cancellations must be made in writing, by the person who made the booking.
- In the case of minor changes made to an activity by Mojo Active, such as a change to the start time, duration, itinerary, etc., we will advise you of these changes at the earliest possible date. Minor changes will not constitute a reason for cancellation.
- If a major change becomes necessary, such as a change of date of the activity, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible. When a major change occurs you will have the option of accepting the change of arrangements, purchasing another event from us, or cancelling your event.
- Should you choose to cancel, we will refund all recoverable payments made directly to us in respect of the event.
- Every effort will be made to follow the planned programme however, changes may be required on occasion to meet the needs of the group, as a consequence of weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. In all cases Mojo Active will endeavour to deliver a suitable alternative replacement activity.
- Any person leaving the activity of their own choice will not be entitled to a refund.
Cancellations & Refunds for Holiday Club
- A booking is not confirmed until Mojo Active has received a booking and full payment. If you are paying by childcare vouchers, payment must be made within 7 days of making the booking otherwise the booking will be cancelled without notice.
- Should you cancel your booking for any reason before 48 hours of the commencement of the Holiday Club day booked; you will receive a credit on your account which can be used against a future Holiday Club booking.
- If children are picked up late, we reserve the right to charge an extra £5 for every 5 minutes after 6pm.
Liability & Insurance
- Adventurous activities are potentially hazardous with a danger of personal injury. By completing a Booking Form and Consent Form for these activities you are aware of and accept these risks and will be responsible for your own and your group’s actions and involvement.
- All activity sessions are staffed by appropriate qualified Instructors who will maintain a high level of safety throughout the activities. Instructor to client ratios is in accordance with National Governing Body guidelines. All Instructors are DBS checked.
- Mojo Active holds public liability insurance cover.
- Mojo Active has an excellent safety record and cannot accept responsibility for injury or illness arising from any of the activities undertaken unless proven negligent.
- Mojo Active cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property howsoever caused.
Health & Safety/Conduct
- Mojo Active must be informed of any medical condition (asthma, epilepsy, etc.) or any other special needs which may impair the individual’s performance or ability to undertake in any activity.
- Contact lenses and spectacles are permitted to be worn at the discretion of your Instructor. The wearer must accept full responsibility for any injury (or damage) sustained before, during or after an activity.
- Participants will not be permitted to consume alcohol or drugs prior to or during the activity sessions. The Instructor reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Instructors may ask any participant to leave the activity session without compensation if that person acts in such a manner as to endanger him/herself or any other Mojo Active participant/ staff member.
- To enable Mojo Active to manage these risks you agree to acknowledge the need for responsible behaviour and that the Instructor’s word is final on all matters of safety. You confirm that you are familiar with the nature of the activities that you wish to undertake and acknowledge those risks that are inherent therein and that you may freely withdraw from any activity and there is no pressure whatsoever to take part.
- A Consent Form must be completed, signed and returned to Mojo Active 7 days prior to the event as we cannot allow anyone to take part in the activities without a signed Consent Form.
Equipment & Clothing
- Any safety equipment necessary to participate in the activities will be provided by Mojo Active. Participants will be responsible for their own clothing requirements (including spare clothing), as dictated by the weather conditions.
- Damage to or loss of Mojo Active equipment caused by negligence, malicious acts or carelessness must be paid for at the time and at the current replacement value.
- Photographs and video may be taken during your activity and Mojo Active reserve the right to utilise these images for promotional purposes.
- Complaints concerning the activity should be referred to Mojo Active within 14 days of the activity. Mojo Active will adhere to its complaints procedures and therefore act to do everything possible to rectify the situation, and the client will receive a written reply from the Owner.
Conditions of Service
- By completing a Booking Form and the Consent Form, participants are hereby deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply to every person booked onto a Mojo Active event. If booking on behalf of a third party you accept these terms on their behalf and so it is important that you also make them aware.