School Enrichment & Transition days at Mojo Active
As one of Bristol’s largest outdoor activity centers, our Mojo Active school programmes are proving highly popular with local schools for:
- Enrichment days
- Transition/activity days
- Curriculum programmes
- Sessions to boost fitness, team skills and student development
- Staff inset days
We offer sessions from 2 hours to full days and can accommodate groups of ten to several hundred. Below is a brief overview of what we can do but please contact us to discuss options as we can tailor packages accordingly. We look forward to engaging your staff and students this year.
On site facilities
Within Mojo Active’s 150 acres of private fields and woodland, you will find:
- 400 m military assault course
- High ropes & zip wires
- Low ropes course
- Climbing wall
- Pedal cars
- Cryptic orienteering
- Survival skills
- Tunnel maze
- Field gun challenge
- Archery tag
- Zorb football
- Football golf
- Team games e.g volleyball, dodge ball etc
- On site showers & toilets
- Presentation facilities in log cabin (up to 30 people) or marquee (for larger groups)
Some of our activities can be brought to your school so do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if this is of interest.
Unique Enrichment Experiences
Mojo Active’s outdoor challenges can deliver an Enrichment plan that contributes to your students’ personal and social development in addition to fostering skills that are highly regarded in the workplace:
We can also incorporate curriculum pathways with outdoor team-building activities to enable learning outside the classroom.
Fun Team Challenges
Here at Mojo Active in addition to the numerous activities, we also have some team specific challenges which tests collaboration, communication and leadership:
- The Infamous Mojo Adventure Challenge: against the clock, teams have to complete the tasks, uncover the clues, crack the codes to unlock the treasure
- Cryptic Crusade: Teams must complete 4 trials to earn as many points as possible. Each trial involves cryptic clues, puzzles and physical activities. This will test strategy, leadership, problem solving, patience, humour and skill… you have been warned!
- Tough Runner: an enjoyable physical set of team challenges
- Zombie Apocalypse: a fun session incorporating team activities to determine if humankind can avoid annihilation or if the Zombies will be victorious!
“We started working with Mojo Active this academic year and it could not have been easier. Their organisation has taken almost all of the hassle of running an off site activity away and they have been extremely flexible in meeting the needs of our pupils We have sent groups ranging from Yr7 through to Yr11 and all of our pupils have thoroughly enjoyed the experiences on offer. The staff are always full of energy and get the pupils going as soon as you arrive on site, I would 100% recommend giving it a go, get outside and have some fun!” Mr M Shafto (Redland Green School)
For something totally different we can offer exciting Away Days. Choose from:
- Surfing and coasteering in Croyde Bay
- Water assault course in Ilfracombe
- Mountain biking in the Forest of Dean
- Canoeing & orienteering in the Wye Valley
- Rafting in The Wye Valley or Bristol Triathlon Lake
We look forward to welcoming you…
If you would like to find out more about how Mojo Active can help your school then we would be happy to come and present to you and your colleagues. Alternatively please feel free to call 01454 660075 and make a date to visit if you would like to look around.
Depending on the size of group and the activities required, our sessions start from as little as £10 per student. We can also provide transport for groups of up to 30 within a 10 mile radius.
Please do contact us to discuss options as we are very flexible and can tailor specific packages to meet your requirements.