Summer Adventures with Mojo Active
“My children loved it! Fantastic range of fun activities, kids had a blast” E Reynolds
Don’t let the worry of what to do with the children over the long Summer break get to you. Our Mojo Active Holiday Club offers a wide range of activities and special days to keep the kids off their screens and enjoying the great outdoors!
Back by popular demand is our Mojo Dance Week at Bristol Grammar School which culminates in an evening performance. And for older children, we are running a 3 day kayak course - giving them the opportunity to earn their British Canoe Union Level 1 Star award.
We have already received bookings for our most popular days, so do please book early to avoid disappointment. Click here to find out more.
Calling all budding dancers…
We’ve teamed up with the wonderful Emily Baker School of Dance to offer fantastic dance sessions including ballet, lyrical, modern, jazz and musical theatre. Ideal for any child who is passionate about dance, these dance sessions will take place at the Performing Arts Centre at Bristol Grammar School:
- Dance Week: w/c 30th July, culminating in an evening performance on the Friday, £180 for the 5 days
- Dance Days: 28th, 29th, 30th & 31st August, £40 a day
- Standard day: 9 - 4pm, extended day available
- Children will be split into ability/age-appropriate groups
To find out more click here
On Site Adventures
Our day runs from 9 am to 4 pm (£35) with an extended day available at extra cost. We usually run 3 activities before lunch with a mid morning break and tuck shop to allow time for that all important re-fueling. After a lunch break, the adventures continue with at least 3 more activity sessions.
Every day starts and ends with some games in the reception areas to facilitate the drop off and pick up. We also offer a minibus pick up and drop off service from BGS and The Down’s Cafe.
“My Kids absolutely Love MOJO. They would go there every day in the holidays if they could. All the instructors are really enthusiastic, and there is not a moment of boredom to be had. Highly recommend” JO JENKINS
On site activities
We offer many varied and exciting activities including:
- assault course challenges
- low ropes conundrum
- zorb football mayhem
- archery tag
- Nerf battles
- archery skills
- challenging team games
- cryptic orienteering
- fun water games (weather dependent)
- survival skills & den building
- pedal karts
- climbing wall
- tunnel maze
- football golf “My children loved it! Fantastic range of fun activities, kids had a blast.” E Richards
Special Days with Mojo Active
This Summer, we have a record number of special days to ensure we are offering a variety of adventures over the long Summer break:
- Mojo High Ropes Course: 16, 18, 23, 25, 30 July, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 29 Aug, 3 & 5 Sept - £37.50
- Surfing & Beach games in Croyde: 25 July, 2, 14 & 22 August; cost: £50
- Watersports in Ilfracombe: 24 July, 1, 6, 15, 21 & 30 August; cost: £50
- X Height Climbing: 19, 23 July, 3, 13, 23 & 28 August; cost: £40
- Rafting at Bristol Tri Lake: 27 July & 29 August, cost: £40
- Tough Runner: 18, 31 July & 17 August, cost £37.50
- Trampoline Park: 26, 30 July, 8, 24 & 31 August, £40
- Zombie Apocalypse: 24 July, 3, 10 & 23 August, £37.50
Look forward to seeing you this Summer
We want to give children a fantastic and active time at our holiday clubs, if you have any questions or concerns, please do contact us on 01454 660075 or email us at email@example.com.
Mojo Active is located 5 minutes from Cribbs Causeway at Over Court Farm, Over Lane, Almondsbury BS32 4DF. We are an OFSTED registered Holiday Club centre, we accept childcare vouchers and all staff have DBS clearance.